The purpose of the Revenue Assurance risk assessment is to provide a detailed analysis of the risks present within the organisation, to identify control gaps and provide advice and guidance on how to close these gaps.
Our domain experts work closely with their customers to understand the effectiveness of current processes, procedures, systems and controls in place to protect an operator from revenue losses and inflated costs.
This service includes:
- Review of the operational environment
- Identification of key revenues streams
- Review of threat list
- Detailed risk assessment of key risk areas
- Compilation of a control catalogue
- Identification of control gaps
- Observations and recommendations